Mandals Lay-flat hoses are used in large mobile stand-by emergency firefighting systems around the world. Stored securely and centrally to reduce the response time for a city, a factor, or a large refinery where the consequences of a fire is often dramatic. Fire hoses are also used in case of flooding, for quickened safe dewatering of large or small areas.
Mandals Mertex is an uncovered fire hose used widely in the maritime industry, and carries our certification.
- Manufactured in accordance with BS 6391 Type 1.
- The hose has obtained the EU “Wheel – Mark” maritime certification.
- Mandals Mertex is a circular woven hose with an extruded inner lining of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU).
- The hose is very lightweight yet rugged with good mechanical properties
- Performs excellent under all climatic conditions from -50°C to +75°C.
- Intermittent use up to +80°C.
- The hose can be delivered in continuous lengths.
|INNER DIAMETER||WALL THICKNESS||WEIGHT||BURST PRESSURE||TENSILE STRENGTH|
|Inch||mm||Inch||mm||Lbs / Ft||Kg / m||Psl||Bar||x 100 Lbs||Tons|
|1 1/2||38,1 + 1,6||0,06||1,6||0,13||0,20||870||60||12,7||5,7|
|2||51,5 + 2,0||0,07||1,8||0,19||0,28||800||55||16,0||7,2|
|2 1/2||64,5 + 2,0||0,07||1,8||0,24||0,36||725||50||19,3||8,7|