Mandals Guardman has a proven track record from applications in the coldest from harshest regions in Northern Norway to de desert of Australia.
Mandals lay-flat hoses are used in large mobile stand-by emergency firefighting systems around the world. Stored securely and centrally to reduce the response time for a city, a factory, or a large refinery where the consequences of a fire is often dramatic. Fire hoses are laso used in case of flooding, for quick and safe dewatering of large or small areas.
- Developed and manufactured since 1960’s.
- Fully extruded hose where the rubber blend has been extruded through the circular woven polyester jacket, ensuring exceptionally good bonding and no delimitation.
- Can withstand great physical strain and temperature fluctuation
- Light weight design.
- The hose is designed to absorb the pressure increase by swelling rather than stretching. This means increased diameter under pressure and reduced friction loss.
- The rubber blend has added UV barrier to prevent damage to the rubber from UV radiation. It can tolerate most low aromatic oil products as well as commonly used chemicals.
- Specifically designed for marine use providing the user a long life product suitable for extreme climatic and fire fighting conditions.
|INNER DIAMETER||WALL THICKNESS||WEIGHT||BURST PRESSURE||TENSILE STRENGTH|
|Inch||mm||Inch||mm||Lbs / Ft||Kg / m||Psl||Bar||x 100 Lbs||Tons|
|1||25,4 + 1,6||0,10||2,5||0,18||0,27||1450||100||5,1||2,3|
|1 1/2||38,0 + 1,6||0,09||2,2||0,21||0,31||800||55||6,9||3,1|
|1 2/3||42,0 + 1,6||0,09||2,2||0,21||0,32||800||55||6,9||3,1|
|1 3/4||45,0 + 1,6||0,09||2,2||0,23||0,35||725||50||7,6||3,4|
|2||51,0 + 2,0||0,09||2,2||0,27||0,41||655||45||8,7||3,9|
|2 1/2||65,0 + 2,0||0,09||2,2||0,36||0,54||655||45||11,1||5,0|
|3||76,0 + 2,0||0,10||2,6||0,49||0,73||655||45||15,6||7,0|
|3 1/2||90,0 + 2,0||0,10||2,6||0,67||1,00||580||40|
|4||102,0 + 2,5||0,11||2,7||0,7||1,10||525||36||20,4||9,2|
|6||150,0 + 3,0||0,12||3,0||1,19||1,78||525||36||35,8||16,1|
NOTE: Safety Factor BP/WP is 2:1 (50%). For all non-hazard and /or inflammable liquids.