and continuously updated since 1960’s.
It's a World Class Lay-Flat hose made of a special rubber blend extruded through the circular woven polyester jacket, ensuring an exceptional good bonding and no delamination.
Our red fire hose has been chosen by the most
demanding customers for decades.
- Developed and manufactured since 1960’s.
- Fully extruded hose where the rubber blend has been extruded through the circular woven polyester jacket, ensuring exceptionally good bonding and no delimitation.
- Can withstand great physical strain and temperature fluctuation
- Light weight design.
- Operating temperature from -30°C to +75°C ( -22°F to +167°F). Intermittent use up to +80°C (+176°F).
- The hose is designed to absorb the pressure increase by swelling rather than stretching. This means increased diameter under pressure and reduced friction loss.
- The rubber blend has added UV barrier to prevent damage to the rubber from UV radiation. It can stand most of the commonly used chemicals and low aromatic oil products.
- Specifically designed for marine use providing the user a long life product suitable for extreme climatic and fire fighting conditions.
|INNER DIAMETER||WALL THICKNESS||WEIGHT||BURST PRESSURE||TENSILE STRENGTH|
|Inch||mm||Inch||mm||Lbs / Ft||Kg / m||psi||Bar||x 1000 Lbs||Tons|
|1 1/2||38.0 + 1.6||0.09||2.2||0.23||0.34||940||65||6.9||3.1|
|1 2/3||42.0 + 1.6||0.09||2.2||0.23||0.32||940||65||6.9||3.1|
|1 3/4||45.0 + 1.6||0.09||2.2||0.23||0.35||725||50||7.6||3.4|
|2||51.0 + 2.0||0.09||2.2||0.29||0.44||700||48||8.7||3.9|
|2 1/2||65.0 + 2.0||0.09||2.4||0.38||0.57||700||48||11.1||5.0|
|3||76.0 + 2.0||0.09||2.4||0.49||0.73||680||47||15.6||7.0|
|3 1/2||90.0 + 2.0||0.11||2.7||0.67||1.00||640||44||21.3||9.6|
|4||102.0 + 2.5||0.11||2.8||0.77||1.15||610||42||20.4||9.2|
|6||150.0 + 3.0||0.13||3.3||1.27||1.90||610||42||35.8||16.1|
- NOTE: Safety factor (BP/WP) is 3:1, meaning actual Working pressure should not exceed 1/3 of the listed Burst pressure.
- For questions about chemical resistance please check DOWNLOADS – Chemical Resistance or contact your local distributor or contact email@example.com