It is resistant to UV, ozone, oil, fuels and commonly used chemicals.
OIL AND GAS
- Antistatica has an excellent abrasion resistance and a very high tensile strength. It is resistant to UV, ozone, fuels as well as weathering / hydrolysis and commonly used chemicals.
- It has a positive buoyancy when operated in sea water or fresh water.
- The hose meets the requirements set out in MIL-PRF-370.
- The hose is manufactured in compliance with ISO 9001 quality management system.
- Operating temperature from -50°C to + 60 °C ( -58°F to +140°F), depending on fuel.
- Antistica is a heavy duty thermoplastic polyurethane hose designed for transferring oil, fuels, chemicals, other liquid hydrocarbons or to be used as a general purpose antistatic hose.
- The lay flat hose is designed using the state of the art “extrusion through the weave” technology, ensuring a very good bonding between cover, lining and the textile weave.
- The antistatic property is ensured by dual longitudinal copper wire straps attached to the hose body and which are connected to the end coupling.
- Easily adapts to rough and narrow terrain.
- Long service life.
- Less storage space needed – Stored on reels or flaked in containers.
- Easy to access the copper wires for safe installation.
- Flexibility persistence at very low temperatures.
- Long lengths up to 200m. Note: Some diameters can be produced for more than 200 meters. Only on request.
|INTERNAL DIAMETER||WALL THICKNESS||WEIGHT||BURST PRESSURE||TENSILE STRENGTH|
|Inch||mm||Inch||mm||Lbs / Ft||Kg / m||Psi||Bar||x 1000 Lbs||Tons|
Note: Safety factor BP/WP is 4:1. (ISO7751).