- Light weight, safe & easy to use concrete boom hose.
- Ideal for ICF forms as well as tall walls, and columns with limited space.
- Improved flow control and placement rates compared to conventional concrete discharge hoses.
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Mandals Mortar conform with or exceed strict safety regulation such as North American ASME B30.27 2009.
- Extruded through a circular woven jacket.
- Very strong bond between cover and lining and encapsulates the reinforcement.
- 1/3 lighter than traditional “Flexible boom hose”.
- Safer operations and excellent manoeuvrability.
- Outstanding wearing resistance.
- Custom various lengths .
- Ease to pour in high areas.
- Bring color for visibility and safety.
- Simple maintenance and cleaning operations
- Coils up for storage and transportation
- Minimum risk of whipping
|INNER DIAMETER||WALL THICKNESS||WEIGHT||BURST PRESSURE||TENSILE STRENGTH|
|Inch||mm||Inch||mm||Lbs / Ft||Kg / m||Psl||Bar||x 100 Lbs||Tons|
|4||110,5 + 2,0||0,17||4,2||1,16||1,73||2500||172||178||80|
|5||135,5 + 2,0||0,18||4,5||1,64||2,45||2500||172||218||98|