It is ideal for ICF forms as well as tall walls, and columns where space is minimal.
The Lay-Flat design allows improved flow control and lower placement rates compared to conventional concrete discharge hoses. Mandals Mortar conforms with or exceeds strictly safety regulation such as the North American ASME B30.27 2009.
Our “Mortar” lay-flat hose improved flow control and placement rates compared to conventional concrete discharge hoses.
Due to the characteristics of the Mortar hose, it also considerably improves the safety of use, due to an absolute minimum risk of whipping of the hose end, which is a serious risk using the more rigid hoses.
- Light weight, safe & easy to use concrete boom hose.
- Ideal for ICF forms as well as tall walls, and columns with limited space.
- Improved flow control and placement rates compared to conventional concrete discharge hoses.
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Mandals Mortar conform with or exceed strict safety regulation such as North American ASME B30.27 2009.
- Through the weave extruded hose of TPU and ultra strong aramid yarns
- Very strong bond between cover and lining and encapsulates the reinforcement.
- 1/3 lighter than traditional “Flexible boom hose”.
- Safer operations and excellent manoeuvrability.
- Outstanding wearing resistance.
- Custom various lengths .
- Ease to pour in high areas.
- Bring color for visibility and safety.
- Simple maintenance and cleaning operations
- Coils up for storage and transportation
- Minimum risk of whipping
|INTERNAL DIAMETER||WALL THICKNESS||WEIGHT||BURST PRESSURE||TENSILE STRENGTH|
|Inch||mm||Inch||mm||Lbs / Ft||Kg / m||Psl||Bar||x 1000 Lbs||Tons|
|4||110.5 + 2.0||0.17||4.2||1.16||1.73||2500||172||178||80|
|5||135.5 + 2.0||0.18||4.5||1.64||2.45||2500||172||218||98|
NOTE: Safety BP/WP is 2:1 (50%). For all non-hazard and/or non-flammable liquids.