The Mantex is used in large mobile stand-by emergency firefighting systems around the world.
Stored securely and centrally to reduce the response time for a city, a factor, or a large refinery where the consequences of a fire are often dramatic.
Fire hoses are also used in case of flooding, for quickened safe dewatering of large or small areas.
- The circular woven polyester is robust.
- The hose is very lightweight and ideal for use where hoses have to be manhandled over longer distances
- Produced to and tested in accordance with NS 4016 – 4018 and BS 6391 type 1
- Uncovered fully synthetic firehose made from circular woven polyester with an inner lining made from EPDM rubber
- Ideal for use where hoses have to be manhandled over long distances.
- Excellent under all climatic conditions.
- The hose can be delivered in continuous lengths.
|INNER DIAMETER||WALL THICKNESS||WEIGHT||BURST PRESSURE||TENSILE STRENGTH|
|Inch||mm||Inch||mm||Lbs / Ft||Kg / m||Psl||Bar||x 100 Lbs||Tons|
|1 1/2||38.0 + 1.6||0.08||2.0||0.14||0.21||1015||70||13.0||5.9|
|1, 3/4||45.0 + 1.6||0.17||0.25||945||65|
|2||51.0 + 2.0||0.08||2.1||0.19||0.29||725||50||16.1||7.3|
|2 1/2||65.0 + 2.0||0.09||2.3||0.25||0.38||725||50||20.0||9.1|
|3||76.0 + 2.0||0.10||2.5||0.32||0.48||725||50||23.8||10.8|