- High working pressure (WP) of 44BAR (635 psi)
- Low weight
- High Flexibility
- Light, yet rugged and hardwearing hose.
- The low weight, combined with a high pressure rating, makes the hose popular and easy to use.
- The hose does not stretch when pulled and has a very high pressure rating versus wall thickness.
- Excellent abrasion resistance.
- Double Jacket hose with outer and Inner lay of high quality TPU.
- Operating temperature from -50°C to + 110°C ( -58°F to +230°F)
- Double jacket hose solution ensuring high burst pressure, puncture resistance and flexibility
- High tensile polyester weaves covered and lined with an ultimate abrasion- and oil resistant Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
- Field proven hose with long track record.
- Lengths up to 40 meters.
- High working pressure (WP).
- Low weight.
- High Flexibility.
- Easy handling – low weight compared to conventional hose.
|INTERNAL DIAMETER||WALL THICKNESS||WEIGHT||BURST PRESSURE||TENSILE STRENGTH|
|Inch||mm||Inch||mm||Lbs / Ft||Kg / m||Psi||Bar||x 1000 lbs||Tons|
|2||51 + 2.0||0.17||4.4||0.55||0.82||2535||175||31.7||14.3|
|3||75 + 2.0||0.18||4.5||0.83||1.24||1740||120||46.6||21.0|
- NOTE: Safety factor bp/wp is 4:1 (25%) for compressed air. (ISO7751:1991)
- For questions about chemical resistance please check DOWNLOADS – Chemical Resistance or contact your local distributor or contact email@example.com